Friday 30 August 2013

The Summer Holidays are nearly over!!

Now that the holidays are drawing to a close, I thought it would be a good time to round up on the many adventures myself and my 2 amigos have gotten up to:

 We enjoyed a day at the beach at Wells Next The Sea; Erin enjoyed reviewing her Post Office; Catching little froggies; Rocking the Geek Look.

Erin and I enjoyed many girly lunches together; Along with Movie Nights too; Spotting butterflies; We loved our spontaneous trip to London; Playing with Baby Mason; Trip to the park.

Face painting; Riding on Charlie the Donkey; I love spending time with this girl, I can only hope that we continue spending this quality time together as she gets older, it's my favourite thing to do.

Now that the Holidays are almost over, I've got a few things in my planner to look forward to; I have my cousin's wedding this weekend; a shopping trip to Northampton next weekend; A girly weekend away to Leeds in October then the ultimate fancy dress party for my dear sweet friend Lisa's Birthday in November.

I'm sure there will be many more things to do and look forward to, but these are the highlights. My social calendar has never been so busy as it is right now and I'm totally loving it.

The next few days will involve winding things down and getting the kids used to going to bed at a reasonable hour then getting up early in preparation for going back to school on Thursday 5th September. Damian will be going into Year 6, his final year of Primary School (which also means I'll be on the hunt for a suitable Secondary School for him) and Erin will be going into Year 1, her Primary School years are just beginning.



No comments:

Post a Comment