Wednesday 6 March 2013

Weekly Meal Plan

I thought I would start sharing my weekly meal plan. Although I shop every Wednesday, I have a monthly budget of just £120 for food and other groceries inc shower gel, washing powder etc.

This weeks meal plan:

Breakfast:
Toast and cereal every day

Lunch:
Bacon rolls
Prawn salad
Egg bread
Sausage rolls
Sandwiches (twice a week)
Pizza Muffins

Dinner:
Sausage pasta
Chicken with rice
Chicken pasta
Chorizo fried rice
Fish and Chips with peas
Spicy pepper pasta bake
Meatballs and pasta

Snacks:
Cheese
Cucumber sticks
Carrot sticks
Yoghurt
Raisins
Chocolate digestives

Seeing as it's the first week of the month and I have a full budget, I bought some other bits and pieces to see us through the month. I shop at Lidl and Tesco for my food and will buy household products from Wilkinsons. My mum gets me big bottles of shampoo whenever she can (she works for Avon and they sell things very cheaply in the factory shop, I currently have about 6 bottles in a huge tub in my wardrobe) Home Bargains sell tubes of Colgate toothpaste for 39p and Lidl sell lovely body wash for 59p.

This week my grand total spend was: £60.32, which leaves £59.68 to last the rest of the month, but seeing as I bought quite a lot today, I don't think I'll have to buy much next week, other than milk and bread and stocking up on snacks.


Meal Planning Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment