Monday 11 March 2013

Origami Bookmarks

As I've said before, I'm an avid reader and I'm trying to instill this into my children, it's not working too well with Damian as he's more of a visual person rather than imaginative, but he still reads the odd book now and again,  Erin loves to read as much as I do.

I was looking through my beloved Pinterest again and stumbled across these wonderful Origami Bookmarks.

The author's creations are so much better than anything I could do and I didn't want to steal her wonderful ideas, so myself and the kids made our own designs.






If you feel like giving it a go, the author of the original blog gives excellent step by step instructions on how to fold the paper and believe me, once you've done it once or twice, it will stick forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment